My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google My Business master page for PLLC

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have a PLLC company name having 4 medical offices. The PLLC name is essentially the legal and brand name for the business. For example:
#1 XYZ Medical Corporation Name 
XYZ Medical Corporation Name West Coast
XYZ Medical Corporation Name East Coast
XYZ Medical Corporation Name North Coast
XYZ Medical Corporation Name South Coast

The corporation (#1) does not have a phone or physical location. (It is a legal entity, though it does have a website) 
The 4 offices all have phone, physical locations, websites and hours

Is it possible to create a master or top level Google My Business listing for the corporation at the top level and then have 4 offices managed under the same account?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Ricardo V

there is no such fuctionality in GoogleMyBusiness as a "master or top level Google My Business listing"

YOu can create a brand page (an ordinary G+ page) of course (not being a local listing)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the reply Helmut. Based on your answer, I am curious how a major food, service or retail chain does this. For example Domino's pizza is headquarters in Michigan, but if you search Domino's in your city or town, you will never see mention of the corporate location. In other words at some point there had to be a master or base listing for Walmart, Starbucks, Domino's and hundreds of other chains.

Therefore I assume I could create a Google My Business listing for the corporation and choose to hide the address, phone and other corporation details? Then associate the other 4 offices having all the details displayed for each location?

There must be some method or steps for doing with so many mega corporations having numerous associated local listings across the USA and globally.   

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

no conspiration theories please.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Just remembered I have a friend who was web director for Lowes big box stores. Think I will ask him how mega retailers handle their Google business pages.