My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google My Business listing - ongoing issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

an employee of ours had an accident 3 years ago and we as a company have followed all correct procedures and the issue was resolved fairly through the uk justice system . A local newspaper highlighted the story. years on this is the first thing you find when you put Urang property management in London Fulham in to Google surely after 3 year we can have this removed it is so damaging for our business and will probably send us bankrupt. Surely a company with your reputation can, after 3 years of bad press, remove this damaging article or give me legal advice

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google My Business listing - ongoing issues

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Donnella,

I am, first of all, sorry for the victim and yourself also. However, the complaint is off topic here because it does not very much relate to AdWords which is a paid advertising program. Just in short:I think you would have more chances with submitting your request to the online media that posted that article. Google is just indexing and showing it in natural (unpaid) search results.

Note that that is just my educated guess and should not be considered as legal advice.

Best,
Lakatos