My Business
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google My Business listing Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I noticed a few days back that Google has suspended my business listing page due to some quality issues.  I have had my listing for over 4 years now and I don't know what made my listing become suspended.  I checked everything in my listing and did not find anything that could be in violation of google policy or quality content.  I tried to call them over the phone and spoke to two different google employees but they were not able to help at all.  So I am asking if there is anyone that can help me out here. Here are the info regarding my business:

1.  Metro Towing

2. 23705 S. Chrisman Road  Tracy, CA 95304

3. (209) 714-4444

4. https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/102361882508054024296/102361882508054024296/about.

Thanks in Advance

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@qais f

have you filed an appeal already and if so when (mm/dd/yyyy)

and have you gotten back a Case ID (a numeric identifier?)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Mr. Geissler,

i filed for an appeal yesterday 10/23/16 and I got the following message back from google. 

2-3543000013969

We have reviewed your request and can’treinstate your Google+ page at this time. Your Google+ page has been suspended for spammy behavior.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Thanks @qais f

I unfortunately forgot asking you about two things:

1# searching for your mentioned address "23705 S. Chrisman Road  Tracy, CA 9530" I don't get the south branch of th Chrismal Road but the north branch indicated.

Ok this could be an GMaps error as searching for the same address in Bing.com shows it as "23705 S. Chrisman Road  Tracy, CA 9530" and Bing.com shows your business pretty well.

But this discrepancy "north versus south" could be triggering the matter.

the second point I forgot to ask you is 

2# do oyu have any business license for "Metro Towing at the used address "23705 S. Chrisman Road  Tracy, CA 9530"?

Having a photo or scan of it or any online file of the license would help whem I start escalating my request to reinstate your listing. 

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Our address is on South side of Chrisman but in Google maps it comes up North for some reason.  But if that is the issue triggering this whole thing, I can change it from South to North.  It shouldn't make a big difference in the change.

2.  I will attach a scan of my business license in here. 

Thank you Helmut

CCI10242016.jpg

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler

Mr. Geissler can you please look into my listing and see if there is anything you can do to help.  Thanks for all your help in advance.

Re: Google My Business listing Suspended

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@qais f

I escalated it my TC channels (in " row 41 ")

However this kind of escalation will dealt with by Google from Mo- Fr only.

So please be patient