My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google My Business iOS app issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been managing my business through a desktop computer via the Google My Business account for a couple of months and I noticed the Google My Business App advertised online so I have attempted to download and use it.

Most reviews of the app speak highly of it, but I cannot get it to work AT ALL.

After the introductory screens, it asks you to log in, which I have done. Then the only screen I have is my email address which when pressed, takes you to "create new business". I have read online that there is supposed to be a menu button on the top left which I need to press and then this brings up a menu where I can select my already linked business, however this options button is non-existant.

I can't find a solution to this anywhere online although I have seen other reports. I have had exactly the same issue on two seperate devices (iPhone 5s & iPhone SE) which both have the latest iOS downloaded and the GMB App fully updated. Help!

Re: Google My Business iOS app issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've got the same issue, plus a couple of threads open on the board for it.

The problem seems to be that Google has neglected to make the app work for "Google Apps for Business" users who have their locations lumped under an Organization (so you can have Managers and Users).  It's been broken this way for over two years (I'm guessing).

No idea if Google is ever going to fix this - which is extra weird, since it affects their best paying customers.