My Business
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google My Business Verification Number

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are an agency who has a ton of clients who use Google my business. When they do not already have an account we have to create it for them. The problem we are running into is the numbers we are using are maxed out and we have no more numbers to have the GMB verification number to be sent to or called. 

Does anyone have a way around this so we don't have to be asked for a verification number?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Totally agree with this. Bump

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Used to be able to use Google voice or apps like Burner, but all of those are now banned by Google as well. They are blocking legitimate users of the search engine who are making the internet a more correct place. I understand spam and bot defense, but it is way overboard, even with Google Search Console fetch/submissions.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Agreed. Totally understand stopping spam, but there are agencies out there who need to have a way to create these accounts without being so limited and blocked. Hopefully, someone has an answer for this!