My Business
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google My Business : Target entire country

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear community,

We are an insurance broker company in Mexico. We plan to expand to Latino America as an international company. What would be the best option for us with google my business ?

1. Create a google my business for each country we are targeting 

I didn't find where to target an entire country on google my business. 

I took the example of a Mexican market place website (as amazon) which name is Linio. 

Linio.PNG

Is that possible for us to do the same ?  How to target an entire country ?

2. Create a unique google my business for our main office ?

3. Don't create a google my business page but create a brand page on google plus. 

I have to add that a little proportion of our customer are coming in our office. 

What do you think ?

Thanks a lot for your advises,

Simon

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google My Business : Target entire country

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Simon

Google guidelines only allow you to set up GMB pages for businesses that either have a physical location that customers can visit, or that travel to visit customers where they are.

So, you can't set up GMB pages in every country that you want to service, unless you have a  physical location there. You can set up brand pages through Google + or concentrate on building organic SEO for those locations.

For the home office where people do come as customers, you can set up a GMB listing.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog