My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google My Business Posting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Must I have a google+ page to create new posts in order to pin new posts onto my Google My Business page? Or is it possible to create new posts directly from my Google My Business page?

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ryan K (Community Manager)
March 2016

Re: Google My Business Posting

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Nope Stephen
you can post postings as (and from) your business page

To do this you need to sign in as your business page.

The best aproache to sign in as your business page. is following this HC article:
https://support.google.com/business/answer/4570250?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Why am I getting charged for words people search for that are in my negative keyword list and I have a 20 mile radius for advertising do I get calls from 100 miles away

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
@Tony D
Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
This older "Solved" thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Google My Business Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.