My Business
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google My Business Performance Report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

One of our clients gets a Google My Business Performance Report emailed to them monthly.

It shows how many times they showed up in Search, how many times someone requested directions, how many times someone clicked on their phone number to call them, etc.

This is VERY good information to share with our clients.

With that said, we have 20 clients who do NOT get this information emailed to them, only one of our clients does.

QUESTION:  how do we enable this feature for all of our clients?

Thank you in advance for any help anyone can share.

Matt

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google My Business Performance Report

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

I believe it is going to be based on the setting  - Notifications Delivery

As well as:

- profile "checkbox on"  Show how many times your profile and content have been viewed.  

This is based on each login, settings, to the clients would need to navigate to their Google My Business page, from the left hand menu, drop down box, click on setting, then scroll to Notification Delivery and the bottom of the page to "PROFILE" to make sure their is a checkbox to "Show how many times..."

I couldn't find any help files on the topic .. Hopefully someone else may know more :)

Re: Google My Business Performance Report

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Matthew R

It is quite hit and miss really,  non of my clients receive regular reports and some have never had.

If you want to get accurate'ish stats you can use the Insights section, which provide you more accurate details and you can export the insights data.

Show you clients how to check their insights rather then waiting for emails that may never arrive.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership