My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google My Business Page Violating Federal Trademark

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello, I'm Jean from south Florida. I'm here trying to get some help before I get lawyers involved on in this scam. Google has allowed ADT the alarm company listings all over the US specially in south Florida were I am located. Google has let a spam company that is not ADT do this scam and it isfrom google because they only can open it. These are closed down business listings and changing all the information on the closed listing to ADT. The worst thing is that this is not the real ADT this is an authorized dealer of ADT called protect your home. This is violating the guidelines because this is not the real ADT and also phone numbers don't match the websites, also they have open more than 15 listing in a 25 miles radius on top of that they are comming up everywhere and other alarm companies can't compete specially other authorized dealers of the real ADT company. Please do something because i is unfair for lots of people. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google My Business Page Violating Federal Trademark

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jean A

Can you provide specifics please? 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog