My Business
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google My Business Monthly Summaries

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I used to get an email once a month that had a monthly report/summary for people who saw my business on google maps, google search, people who called, and people who asked for directions. I have not got one for March 2017. Is there somewhere I can go to see this summary?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Karen M
June

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey @Karen M you can see this information inside the GMB dashboard in the Insights tab.

Joy Hawkins, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Owner of Sterling Sky
Read My Column on Search Engine Land
MyAdvanced Local SEO Training Manual

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

On the same topic, what do you do with the information once you get it?  How can you follow up with these leads etc?    

Re: Google My Business Monthly Summaries

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Karen M wrote:

I used to get an email once a month that had a monthly report/summary for people who saw my business on google maps, google search, people who called, and people who asked for directions. I have not got one for March 2017. Is there somewhere I can go to see this summary?

Karen M wrote:

Re: Google My Business Monthly Summaries

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭