Google My Business Invitation Email Not Received[ Edited ]
April - last edited April
I have had someone invite me to be a manager of their Google My Business account. They have now sent at least 2 invites.
I have used the same email address that I manage several GMB properties from and have always been able to receive invitations until now.
- searched inbox
- searched using: "invited you to become a manager of"
- followed this thread:
See also my response in here: "How do I see invitations to manage a page / What pages I manage?" (https://goo.gl/gw19O2)
- no G+ page attached to GMB account
- all notifications are turned on.
- checked notifications and have none sent (usually get one that says I've been invited)
- checked top banner notifications in both classic and new G+ view but no notifications
- checked in my Google My Business notifications account in card view
What do I do now?
- I also don't have a Google Apps account.
Any help would be much appreciated.