My Business
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google My Business Account Suspended after expanding our service area

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Quick-Pick Locksmith

10 Briar Meadow Ct.

Moscow Mills, MO 63362

Business number:  314-280-6315   (but my direct number is 314-280-6227)

https://plus.google.com/+Quickpicklocksmith-saint-charles-Missouri

Hello,

Our business is a service area business and we decided to expand our services into an additional area.  After adding the area to our account, our account was immediately suspended.  This was looked into and resolved last week, but by yesterday morning it had suspended again.  I have tried reaching out, but I am getting no response.  How do I get this resolved in a timely fashion?

Thanks,

Debbie Wentz

Quick-Pick Locksmith

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

have you filed an appeal?

The best thing to do would be to file an appeal to our team to request that your listing be reinstated. This will connect you directly with the team who can lift your suspension. file an appeal: https://support.google.com/business/troubleshooter/2690129?p=reinstatement_request&rd=1

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, I did file the appeal, both last week and this week.  Also, when I had google support call me yesterday, the representative said that since another rep worked on the suspension last week, I should just reply to the email that was sent to us that said the suspension was lifted and that the first rep would get back with me.  I have replied to that email but it doesn't look like an individual's email, it looks like a generic mailbox and so far there has been no reply back.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

best would be replying back to the mail having in its subject a case ID (its a numeric identifier)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My reply back in the email does have the subject case ID as it is the email they sent me last week when they first fixed the suspension.  I have still not been able to speak with anyone.  There is no option for a call back anymore and I have no number to call them.  I even re-emailed to ask that they just acknowledge that a human is receiving the emails, but still nothing.  No response.  Our Google listing is very important to our business.  I really need it back online, but I am not sure what is going on at this point.  Can anyone help?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

provide here case ID and the official business license showing your exact name and the address of the suspended listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The ID listed in the email subject line is:  0-2449000013960.  Since it says RE: [0-2449000013960], then I believe that should be the case number.

My original post listed our physical address and our Google+ address.  I am not sure what other address would be needed.  Just let me know.  Thanks!

How do I attach a file?  I have a copy of our Missouri State Sales Tax License, which Google accepted earlier this year as verification of our business.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Mr. Geissler - I just shared the license with you through Google+.  Maybe that will work?

Thanks,

Debbie

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

please provide the licens (as scannor photo)  here

How to add screen captures or similar to posts: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/How-to-add-screen-captures-or-s...
(or upload them to a public picture site - linking them to here)

Re: Google My Business Account Suspended after expanding our service area

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Quick-Pick sales tax license - Missouri2.jpg