My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google My Buiness Posts Tab

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I am a google trusted photographer and I am making tests with my business page. I have created a new gmail account so I can use to manage my clients businesses keeping the trusted photographer gmail account just for google street-view.

Prior to adding a new owner with 360photosphere@gmail.com on my business page I had a "Post" tab. Since I transferred owner to the new email account and deleted the street view gmail account from my business page which was original owner the post tab is no longer there.

Why did I have the POST tab and then it disappeared. Its the same business just changed owner to a new gmail account.

Do I have to fill the form for the waiting list. If so what is the estimated time that a business has to wait on the google post list before they can POST on google my business?

When a new business is claimed by an owner do they automatically get google posts after validation or do they have to fill out the form and wait?

If they have to wait and they don't have to fill out the form whats the estimate time they have to wait before they see the Post tab on google my business page?

I am confused with the POST feature. Why isn't it part of the business page and one has to apply for it.

I am in Quebec Canada.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I received an email from google: Make The Village Country Store stand out with timely updates on Google.  

We've introduced a new feature that helps you catch customers' attention. Post special events, promotions and more on your Google listing.  (i cannot find/access the post tab so where is it please?)

Create your post in 3 easy steps:

1 Go to the "Posts" tab

2 Create your post and select a call to action for your potential customers

3 Publish it - and it's live on Google!

Post on Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same issue here! Cannot find the post tab...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Me too,

I cannot find the POSTS tab in any of Google My Businesss accounts.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Irini N, @Yvon K, @Michele A

yuo should find the link "Post" in your dashboard via its main menue (it's the "hamburger menue") after having clicked your GoogleMyBsuiness listing in your dashboard

The Link (or call it tab) "Post" is one of the above links at the left sidebar then for the  listing in question

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut,

Thanks, found it!

Yvon

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Posts may still be rolling out across many accounts.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, because I still don't see it on the menu.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Helmut, thank you. I followed your instructions, (after) having clicked my GoogleMyBusiness - and I simply cannot find the 'link/tab' post. I still cannot find it! I see Yvon K found it, but I simply cannot see/find it. Thank you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all, it looks to me as if this feature is still being rolled out. I had already looked at the menu before and the Posts tab was not there. All of a sudden the last time I checked it was there. Maybe logout/login?