My Business
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Merchant Center feeds for Different Countries

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have recently set up my Merchant account and adword account and created my feed. Although the feed is confirming the product feed is OK when I go to my adwords and create a campaign no product are showing as available. I think I have identified the issue but don't know how to correct it. I set up my account to sell from and target the UK, however I have noticed that my feed page shows United Kingdom on the top right hand of the page but my product page is showing United States, but there is no drop down to change this. I have been combing all the help pages and set up pages but cannot find a solution.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: Google Merchant Center feeds for Different Countries

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi @Graham A,

Thanks for writing! Our boards work to support Google My Business pages and issues. I would recommend that you check out the AdWords Community for help with this question.

Best,

Liz

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: Google Merchant Center feeds for Different Countries

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi @Graham A,

Thanks for writing! Our boards work to support Google My Business pages and issues. I would recommend that you check out the AdWords Community for help with this question.

Best,

Liz