My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Maps listing has changed back to OLD informaiton -shows wrong business at a location

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Not quite sure where to ask this but bet you will tell me where to go (be gentle).

A business I watch, www.skybeautybar.com, has been constantly been showing well in the SERPs including in the map "Three Pack"  for several months. However, the other day I noticed, while still doing well in the SERP,  they were not showing in the maps three pack. Indeed, checking  the "More Place" did not show them but the business that was at that address, 339 Delaware Ave, Delmar NY over a year ago.

The only changes I have recently done to their site has been move to HTTPS and add an Json/Schema script to the footer.

How can I get them back "on the map"?

Thanks

Ed

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ed B
September 2016

Re: Google Maps listing has changed back to OLD informaiton -shows wrong business at a location

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Ed B

I get the listing listed  in a three pack for "Hair Salon near Delmare NY"

Screenshot 2016-09-25 at 17.10.12.png

Re: Google Maps listing has changed back to OLD informaiton -shows wrong business at a location

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thanks for looking. I like the way you "see things". Even using a VPN from out of town locations I am still seeing "Daydreams" but now occasionally -but not always- Sky Beauty in the full list. 

Will assume there are "structural" changes happening at Google and check this again next week.

Thanks again.

Ed

'

ScreenConnect_x-amgeek 1095_2016-09-25_1.pngScreenConnect_x-amgeek 1095_2016-09-25_2.png