My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Maps does not show my business name and i cannot search it by its name either

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Cardinal Fg Portage

1650 Mohr Rd

Portage WI 53901

I am working on editing information for our location and having a lot of issues. First, When I search Cardinal FG Portage, it comes up with our Division Office (Cardinal FG Division Office, which i am also working on editing). It does not show anything for the name of my company. 

Also, when looking on Google maps, it used to show Cardinal FG at our location and now there is just a brown dot with no information.

My business is verified as well.  

Would I be best to just delete and start over or is there something that can be addressed? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Maps does not show my business name and i cannot search it by its name either

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

FWIW:

I get both listings if searching for

"Cardinal Fg Portage" WI  53901

Re: Google Maps does not show my business name and i cannot search it by its name either

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks. I see that if you add the zip code, both come up. It seems that most people searching for our business only type in "Cardinal FG Portage" which the results only show our division office. 

It also does not show the business name on maps when you just look over the area. 

C1.JPGc2.JPG