My Business
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Map data error leading customers to competators location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I own Tuscan Café & Bistro in Fort Worth Texas. The location comes up correctly on the maps, but as soon as you navigate on a mobile device or select directions in a browser, it takes people to another restaurant about 2 miles away which is actually one of our competitors . I've tried everything to correct this, as it's sending my customers to the wrong location for months now, and have nearly given up. I have talked to google help repeatedly about and all I get is it will be fixed in few days which never happens. I'm about to give up and delete my listing on google business completely.

If anyone can give me some tips, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you in advance,

Tuscan Café & Bistro

9500 Ray White Rd

Fort Worth TX 76244

817 741 0005

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Map data error leading customers to competators location

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Tuscan C

I've tried requesting directions from a couple of different locations to your restaurant and each time the directions go straight to 9500 Ray White Road, so I'm not sure what's happening here.

if you can provide the incorrect address though that might help in escalating this.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Re: Google Map data error leading customers to competators location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you
It was fixed today after several month of pain.
I appreciate everyone who helped with the fix.