My Business
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Map Help.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I was wondering if i could get some help with putting my business on Google Map under "Bond Cleaning" its currently under Cleaning Service Not sure how i did that but its there. Any suggestions? Thanks for your time. =]

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Map Help.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Shaun M, can you provide the URL of the GMB page?

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Shaun M, from what I can tell, bond cleaning is not an available category in GMB. Did you actually select it in your dashboard?

Or, are you saying that it is not an option as a category but you would still like to rank for that query?

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Colan, Yes i noticed its not a category and ive seen a few others are ranked for it on google maps. Was curious how i could do the same thing as "cleaning service" has 5+ pages and "bond cleaning" has like 4-5 people.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Shaun M
June 2016

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Got it. Google looks at several signals to determine your relevance to a specific search query. Your website being high on the list.

As a first order of business, make sure the business website is optimized for bond cleaning.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Colan now i know its got to do with my website and not a few buttons ill optimize it better. Thanks for your support

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

You're welcome @Shaun M