My Business
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Local pulling the wrong picture: Frank Polsinello 1140 Stellar Drive Newmarket 905-830-9111

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Local pulling the wrong picture: Frank Polsinello 1140 Stellar Drive Newmarket 905-830-9111

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Frank P can you please provide us with more details?  What did you type into Google to see the wrong photo. Is the photo you posted the one that's wrong?  Can you please list the full name, address and phone # of the business you are seeing it on and please also elaborate why it's not correct.

Joy Hawkins, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Owner of Sterling Sky
Read My Column on Search Engine Land
MyAdvanced Local SEO Training Manual

Re: Google Local pulling the wrong picture: Frank Polsinello 1140 Stellar Drive Newmarket 905-830-91

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
When I type my name into Google it pulls the wrong picture into Google Local on the right:

Best Regards,
FRANK POLSINELLO
Owner/Sales Representative
RE/MAX Realtron Polsinello Realty., Brokerage
Office: (905) 830-9111
www.FrankPolsinello.com

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Frank P it looks like you don't have access to your listing yet. You need to get that first so that you can add your own photos.  Click the little "own this business?" link that shows up on the right under your address on the listing and it will walk you through how to claim it.

Owner of Sterling Sky

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've tried that and its saying that I have a duplicate account.  I am pretty sure  dont.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hey @Frank P since I can't see inside your account, I'd suggest you reach out to GMB support:

Here is a list of all the ways you can get in touch with Google My Business: http://www.joyannehawkins.com/contact-google-business/

Owner of Sterling Sky