My Business
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Local Business Pages Suspended Spammy Behavior

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have 6 business locations that my company services. All service area locations, however if the customer wants to come to us that is more than fine. But not a shop. Each location has a unique URL, phone number, business address, etc...and I've made sure these were unique per the advice of a Google Rep. I All of these locations are in different states and do not have more than 1 listing per location. I have no idea why these are being suspended for spammy behavior. If anyone could provide some insight that would be greatly appreciated!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Local Business Pages Suspended Spammy Behavior

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Infinity

As volunteers on this forum we're not able to see the details of your businesses unless you share them with us.

Can you please provide the name of your business, and the addresses of the pages that have been suspended. The Google+ URLs for the pages would be very handy too.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Re: Google Local Business Pages Suspended Spammy Behavior

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Right now I'm only working with 1 address. I've deleted the others.

Infinity Lock & Key
6120 Rock Cut Rd, #7
Jamesville, NY 13078
https://plus.google.com/+247syracuselocksmith315/about

.. Also I just remembered my location is attached with 2 addresses. 6120 Rock Cut Rdm #7 and also 7 Cliffside Park. 7 Cliffside is what best appears on Google maps. I didn't think about this before when having the verification mailed. Foolish I'm sure. Do you think this may be the problem? Just to change the address.. it still doesn't explain the other locations. Unfortunately as i said they're deleted so I'm unable to provide examples. :-/