My Business
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Knowledge Graph Reappearing and then Disappearing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Google Knowledge Graph Keeps Reappearing and Disappearing. This isn't just happening to my music group, it happens to hundreds of other bands and brands as well. Other people have posted this with no resolve. So I am asking an official of google to look into this issue. Mine was up last year then went away, then came back and then left again today. I think there is a google bug because I updated my musicbrainz music & band info yesterday and today I wake up to my knowledge graph gone. I think last time I updated info on the google graph box last year and then it vanished the next day. This has nothing to do with cache or browsers because its universally and still once clearing of the cache!

GOOGLE please fix ASAP! This is an integral feature that needs to be attended to immediately! If a real Google rep could please look into this and reply let me know!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@dreampops 

how can oyu expect GOOGLE will fix it ASAP?

YOu haven't even provided any details of your business in question

Re: Google Knowledge Graph Reappearing and then Disappearing

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Dream Pops,

You also have a thread in the websearch forum

https://productforums.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer#!category-topic/websearch...

in which you have also not given any information about the Name, Location Etc for anyone to attempt to help you.

The Knowledge graph is either based on a true business location or in your case a "famous entry". ( which is all based on authoritative links like Wiki, IMBD etc.   The authority of your Musicbranz may have been devalued and hence the loss of the KG,.

Look to make a wiki page, make sure your official website ( your own owned domain) is also registered with Webmaster tools under your google account login.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Because it's not just mine! It's happening to everyone, thus google needs to look into this issue globally.