My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Employee in India writes negative review of my business after calling for support.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Baggy Rocks Premier Transportation Nassau Bahamas is rated #1 in the Bahamas for Transportation.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Employee creates slanderous review on a customers Business Page after calling Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Wednesday I called Google My Business support team in India. I am in the United States. Moments after I hung up the phone with the Google personnel in India, I was notified of negative review on my Google Business Page generating from India. A Google employee wrote a negative review of my business to negatively impact my business. I pay for Google Adwords and I think it unethical for a Google Employee to post negative reviews on a Google customer. I called Google's Mountain View campus and was told to go the document the issue on the Google My Business Forum. My business is: Baggy Rocks Premier Transportation". It is not ok for Google employees to post negative reviews on a Google Customers page. I called to Google for assistance with my business. The initial problem was not resolved and now I have to deal with sabotage from Google Employees.

Please help me to connect with the right person at Google to resolve this. This shows the character of Google Employees and maybe even Google.

Baggy Rocks Premier Transportation

Love Beach Walk

Sandy Port 62716

Nassau, Bahamas

305-984-7411

https://g.co/kgs/Dwcu9v

False and Slanderous Review. Please help!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Wednesday I called Google My Business support team in India. I am in the United States. Moments after I hung up the phone with the Google personnel in India, I was notified of negative review on my Google Business Page generating from India. A Google employee wrote a negative review of my business to negatively impact my business. I pay for Google Adwords and I think it unethical for a Google Employee to post negative reviews on a Google customer. I called Google's Mountain View campus and was told to go the document the issue on the Google My Business Forum. My business is: Baggy Rocks Premier Transportation". It is not ok for Google employees to post negative reviews on a Google Customers page. I called to Google for assistance with my business. The initial problem was not resolved and now I have to deal with sabotage from Google Employees.

Please help me to connect with the right person at Google to resolve this. This shows the character of Google Employees and maybe even Google.

Baggy Rocks Premier Transportation

Love Beach Walk

Sandy Port 62716

Nassau, Bahamas

305-984-7411

https://g.co/kgs/Dwcu9v

Google Employee in India writes negative review of my business after calling for support.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Baggy R,

Please stop posting the same message all over in various communities here. 

Thanks,

James

Re: Google Employee in India writes negative review of my business after calling for support.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your assistance James. I have posted on the advice of the Google staff in Google's Mountain View office. I just am only seeking some guidance and assistance on how to handle this issue. Any advice you have would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Baggy R,

I understand.

I have gone through your listing and reviews and everything looks great. You have nothing to worry. 

If you would like, you may use this link to provide feedback to Google.

Kind Regards,

James