My Business
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Displaying Incorrect Photo For Business Page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I set up my Google Business listing in the past year and since that time I have had quite a few photo's that are incorrectly coming up under my Google Business Photo's. They do not come up under an image search for my business. I have no idea where these photo's came from, I have added my own photo's and reported to Google the incorrect photo's but 6 month's later they still appear. I need an answer to why these mystery photo's show up, where they came from, most importantly...How do I remove them or have them removed? There are too many for me to link to individual's here. I have tried suggestions in previous questions on this topic but nothing I have tried has worked so far. (HKpowerStudio)

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x88fe7bdd2a9a5c21:0xa0fe88ef9333c256!2m13!2m2!1i80!2i80!...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Displaying Incorrect Photo For Business Page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Vat

It looks as though the images have come from HKPowerStudio  and Heather K Powers.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog