My Business
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Customer Reviews > Google My Business Reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, my business has Google Customer Reviews that look like this:

review1.png

And on the My Business page there is a section to collect reviews:

review2.png

Anyone know how to sync these two together? So that when people Google the company, the Reviews show up here:

review3.png

The My Business page is under 1 email address, and Google Customer Reviews (formally Google Certified Shops) is under a different email address. But I get the impression that isn't the problem. 

I emailed Google and they replied with this:

review4.png

But this isn't very helpful. I don't know what it means by "get in touch with web administrator" - who is that? And if you click the form link, it doesn't take you to a form, but a help section with no form.

Is it possible to sync these two up? Seems a logical thing to do. Thanks! :)

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Customer Reviews > Google My Business Reviews

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

I would like to apologize for the lack of reply to your help inquiry. The Google My Business community has recently implemented several improvements that we hope will allow the proper care of help tickets here.

Please note that the two review systems are not linked and cannot be. Customer reviews are not the same as Google Reviews. 

Thank you for using Google My Business (GMB) to strengthen your online presence.

Kind Regards,

James