My Business
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google+ Classic View

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I tried to read through some of the questions posted, but I wasn't finding the answer I was needing. I called the customer service number and there is not a Google+ department to answer my questions so this is the best I can do.

I am trying to set up my business Google+ page and I am having trouble because there is the "Classic view" and the "New view". Well when I log in to look at the Google+ page it is in the Classic view and it shows everything in categories, for example: (Contact Information, Review Summary, Photos, See Inside, Communities, All Reviews) The Classic view shows all the information we want our patients to see and in the "New View" its all hidden. The only information that shows is the name of our company, all our reviews and posts.

Is there a way to keep your profile in "Classic view"? Or does it go back to "New View" when a viewer views the profile. And if we cant keep it in "Classic View" is there a way for all those categories I explained above to be shown in the "New View" because right now our Google+ page looks plain and boring.

Please let me know what I can do to fix this.
Thank you,
Kelsey Noren

1. Wylie Children's Dentistry

2. 520 w brown street ste b

Wylie, Tx 75098

3. 972-429-7070

4. ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google+ Classic View

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

It's not up to you to keep the view as in classic or new G+ view

It a matter of and up to the user to view such a G+ page in classic or new G+ view (I can do this all the time [until the classic veiw isn't fianally "retired"]- expecting this happen soon )

Its google-intended that Users see thecontent of a GoogleMyBsuiness listing through GoogleSearch or GMaps rather then through G+.

G+ is on the way to hell for GoogleMyBusiness listings - frankly said if you ask me.

Google+ Classic View

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I completely agree with you; the information displayed in the "new" view is so limited compared to the "classic" view.

Perhaps it is just a symptom of the fact that so few people ever find or use the Google+ page of a business or brand listing.

Use the Feedback from the Google+ menu to let them know your concerns.

I opened two browser sessions side by side - one on "new" one on "classic".  The feedback allows you send a screen shot.

Google+ Classic View

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can not turn back to classic view now.... even no choice.

Google+ Classic View

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Clark K

"Classic View" is deprecated and I will block  now this outdated thread for new replies