My Business
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Business place dissapeared

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am Ben. Owner/operator of Rosie Taxi Cab. My Google business listing isn't appearing on Google map .....what's the reason I do not know ? Why ? Since when ?

Rosie Taxi Cab is a legitimate business with active general liability and auto liability. All of our cars are insured, meter inspected and much more than that. Now there is a problem for us. Indeed, our listing has been taken down for no reason and without Google calling us to verify the veracity of our business data.

Rosie Taxi Cab located at 3700 Dean dr Ventura CA 93003.  This has been happening multiple times and I think this is exaggerated. Our company is not a Spam, we are a Legal, Insured, Accredited BBB and D&B, Certified and Rated ****4.5 stars with references and customers testimonials AND we pay our Taxes to IRS and Municipal Fees. There is no other cab company that did better that us in everything within the last 2 years. ( customer service, timing, pricing, eco car, and the list is long Sir)

So I DO NOT know if the business's climate will keep going this way appealing/reinstating with Google or they gonna let us working in serenity and prosperity and keep investing ? Or shall we cease our operations in Ventura, layoff drivers and go to another place where I can be accepted. 

We been in business for 2 years working day by day and I know for fact that another competitor is misleading Google ad community to overtake the market.  He wrote many fake articles in Google ad community against our Company.

This time, I need more Guarantees from Google that my business is Safe and Secure to keep using your platform and before restrictions applies against our business we need more transparency towards our business and more explanations.

I am not afraid to loose my business because I believe in GOD the most. I am not either afraid from restrictions because I know I did not do anything except to replying many fake reviews on our accounts and Google did not do anything against these spam behaviors.

Please Google team advise? 

Thanks,

Ben

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ben, 

Is this the official website? - https://rosietaxicab.com/ 

I noticed the address is different than the one that you listed - 3700 Dean dr Ventura CA 93003

The website lists 532 Lantana Street, Camarillo, CA 93010 in the header of the site.

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Isn't this your listing? Looks fine to me...

http://maps.google.com/?cid=8226910996083584531&hl=en&gl=ca

Joy Hawkins, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Owner of Sterling Sky
Read My Column on Search Engine Land
MyAdvanced Local SEO Training Manual