My Business
6.7K members online now
6.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Business page still not verified days after editing,...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Updated and created my Google Business page....and four days later I still have this banner at the top: 

Edits to the page are pending. Edits may be reviewed for quality before publishing

I have a green check mark that says "verified" next to the business name but in the right corner on the blue banner it shows a little badge with a check mark for "verify this listing"....with a SLASH across the badge. then you scroll to the bottom and it says Under "INSIGHTS" to "verify your business to get insights" with a "VERIFY NOW" button. If I have a green check mark that is verified by the business name, why does the rest say I am not verified?

When I click the badge or the insights verify now button, it just brings me back to the Google MY business HOME. 

Do I need to give this more time? or what else do I need to do? my business still doesn't come up in search and I feel that it won't until this is fixed.

Thank you in advance! business name is Paws and Me Pet SITTING, LLC

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Business page still not verified days after editing,...

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sarahkate M

I can't find a business page called : Paws and Me Pet SITTING, LLC

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Re: Google Business page still not verified days after editing,...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It hasn't been published. Only the Google+ page has been. But the Google search and on google maps it has not yet. I contacted them and they said to give it more time.