My Business
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Business multiple locations

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

One business. Multi  locations same name different cities or address's... I tried posting in a few counties in same state with no luck. How do i post different address's or locations of samed name bushiness with different divisions or address's on each page name ??? I am very hi tech, coding, etc etc  and good with computers so shoot straight and plan with me and dont talk like im dumb non computer understanding... plz... so what kind of set up do i have to do with the new google changes to have a few different city listings to show under those cities under same biz name ??? Thxs

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

More Background please: less or more then ten locations?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

sorry @Tex W  I got obviously confused by the user @Sanjeev E hijacking your thread and noticing this fast enough.

Have removed his postings as abusing posts now.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Helmut,
Basically a few things but here is more background first. First i am very tech savy and also have been with google local and yahoo local plus few others etc etc a long time which google turned into maps and now this and all the changes over the years and here lately to this now w/ Google business ways and settings. Ok so... I have actually 3 different named companies under different categories of work.. Under the same exact main address location here as main based location, and then 1 other location in another city. 

So what i am trying to do is post all 3 business's under one main based location and also have them under another (city) location. So basically have 3 companies (which are under different google business named listings anyways) for all to have this main based location then one other office location in a different city as well. So basically 2 different divisions. All of them in my main city here and then also in one other location.

but the system systems like can only post one office or location instead of 2 locations in different cities for each. I hope that easier and makes more since for you or anybody that can help. I've tried a few different things but cant seem to find where it will let you add another location besides the main one for a business. 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Tex – Owner
All
cust​
​.................................​

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

lets see I understood you:

you have (or are talking) about three complete different businesses (different in name B1, B2 & B3 and phone number P1,P2,P3  at a certain address A1)

It also seems the same three businesses are also running their services at other addresses OA1, OA2 or OA 3 too (not sure about this point though)

It is no problem (at least it shouldn't) to create for B1, B2 & B3 at the address A1 for each of the three a GoogleMyBusiness listing.

Apply just http://business.google.com/create for all three 1, B2 & B3

But you can't create B1, B2 & B3 "together" in one listing.

Each business needs it's own listing within GoogleMyBusiness.

Doesn't matter you are tech savy or not.

Very the samefor th other location:

you can use http://business.google.com/create to create any other listing for any other location - but make sure the phone is different from any previously created listings.

In case I misunderstood your intention - elaborate it bit more.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Kinda... Basically i have 3 different business's (under different listings individually, but under my main account that controls them all i guess you would say  ) with same phone numbers ...BUT... all have 2 to 3 different area locations address's in different counties , etc etc.. I just want to list all 3 business's under same exact 3 different locations and address's. 

make since...??

3 different business's, under same roof. With 3 different locations in different counties / cities ...I just have different divisions and need listed so people can find me in each 3 areas