My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Business images

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Google community,

I would like to query as to why my google business page isn't displaying the image I have uploaded. The business name is Salon Gold Insurance (accessible from google.co.uk) If you look at the "See Photos", it is the multicolored logo. 

I have read around but don't have a conclusive answer yet. If someone can tell me concretely whether the image I have uploaded isn't appropriate and should be instead a business shop or business team picture instead of a logo please let me know.

Many Thanks

Business Address:

223 Wickham Rd, Croydon CR0 8TG

020 8655 0444 extension 222 to call me

Google Maps https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Salon+Gold+Insurance/@51.3753372,-0.0471425,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Business images

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

The concept in my opion regarding the photos is to show what to expect when you visit a location prior to getting there. It is also an opportunity to put your best foot forward. They have street view images and then look for more details inside, outside and not so much staff. The higher the quality the more an image will be displayed. There are a number of factors considered that are out there but this should give you a start. One suggestion is to take a look at a competitor in your business that advertises a lot ( it is assumed the know a good way to optimize) and look at their listing, then modify the approach to how you are unique in the same business. You do not have a sky scraper but ...... better..... this is who we are in pictures. The logo is not of interest in its self but it is of interest when displayed on the building in the context of what the customer would see entering the business. If you need link on more ranking factors let me know

David W Cox, Google My Business Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |