My Business
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Business Will Not Let Me Verify Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google tells me I need to verify the address to verify the account. When I go into the listing editor it will not let me submit the address. Clicking on the apply button and does nothing also nothing happens when I select cancel. The name of the business is Freestyle Marketing Group located at 211 Broadway # 214, Salt Lake City, UT 84111 phone number 801-364-3764. I cannot get pass the screen below. 

1.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Business Will Not Let Me Verify Account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
In GoogleMyBusiness sutie numbers are not part of teh plain street address.

Use just 211 Broadway as plain street address and add #214 in an of the additional address lines

Re: Google Business Will Not Let Me Verify Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It still will not let me get past that screen when I select apply. It will also not close out if I select cancel.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google tells me I need to verify the address to verify the account. When I go into the listing editor it will not let me submit the address. Clicking on the apply button 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Lynne S

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.