My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Business Pages

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can someone help me connect the location of a business on Google to the Google brand page please? Ive searched for various posts and none of the instructions are working for me. Many thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Business Pages

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Alison P

Have you tried following the steps in this article? https://support.google.com/business/answer/6010825

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks, I will have a look!

Alison Page MCIM Chartered Marketer
m: 07963 002065
e: hello@alisonpagemarketing.co.uk
www.alisonpagemarketing.co.uk

Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+

Partnering with www.infoberkhamsted.co.ukto provide an online guide for Berkhamsted and Tring

NOTE: This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

Google Business Pages

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Tom, sadly it doesnt tell me what to do if I am the Manager of the page rather than the owner... Any further ideas? Thanks, Alison

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Sorry @Alison P managers are not able to do this. You need to be an owner of both pages.

What I'm not 100% sure about is if you need to be the 'primary owner' or just an 'owner'. I would guess that just being an 'owner' would work. I would ask the primary owner of the pages to adjust your role from 'manager' to 'owner'. Once you have completed the steps to connect the listing and brand page they could adjust your role back to 'manager'.

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Google Business Pages

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks that might be viable! I'll get the owner to have a look at it. Its a bit like the blind leading the blind!!!! Thanks for your help!