AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Business Listings not recognising Postal Address

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am able to drop my marker into google maps, however the image remains the same at the previous address.  I am unable to change my address as it just keeps saying "address not known, drop marker"  I have tried to look at similar businesses around me - which include Wearside Farm Sunderland and Fire and Rescue Washington and copy their addresses but is still saying not recognised.  My postcode that has been given to me by my building is SR5 3QY - but they are not registered either..  It is a reasonably new build but not too new - probably a couple of years old.

I have had to register the business somewhere else just to be able to get verified but now it is saying that it has stopped my verification due to business edits (which I'm guessing is the address....)  Just going round in circles here - can anyone help?  Thank you!

Business is CX Marketing, Washington Business Centre, Turbine Business Park SR5 3QY.