My Business
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Business Listing is not showing images for one of my listings

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

We have bulk listings on Google places. All are showing up images but one of the listing is not showing any image though I have uploaded quite a few images. The listing is also fetching some other pics which we have not uploaded. I am not getting any option to delete those images which are not related to this particular listing. There was an option to report inappropriate images and so I reported the images but those are still showing up and not removed. I had given text or title for the images I uploaded but these texts/titles are also showing up for the images which we didn't upload and we have no control. Please have a look at the listing i am talking about Suraksha Kasba

It would be very helpful if someone can help me out. 

Regards,

Abhijit

Manager - Digital marketing

Suraksha Diagnostic Pvt Ltd 

Infinity Benchmark, 14th Floor,
Plot G1, Block -GP,
Sec - V, Saltlake,
Kolkata-700 091

Google+: https://plus.google.com/b/117004768307977786103/117004768307977786103/photos?gmbpt=true&pageId=11700...

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Business Listing is not showing images for one of my listin

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Abhijit,
How long has this been a problem? Reason I ask, is I've seen this before, but it usually rights itself in 24-48 hours.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Margaret,

Thank you so much for the reply. I have been seeing the issue since last 2 days. There were no images at all, I personally uploaded some images on this particular listing. While checking the same (when someone searches for it) I found that the listing is fetching some images which I didn't upload and I don't have control on those. These unwanted images are still there carrying the "Titles" I provided to the images I uploaded myself. All these images are inappropriate and I don't want these all to appear in search with this particular listing.

Regards,
Abhijit

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Abhijit G

please take a look onto this photo section of your business page

All its photos (but the logo) seem deleted or not accessible.

Can you provide the photo URLs having submitted via the bulk to GMB?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Helmut Geissler

This is the Google + page here: https://plus.google.com/photos/at/117004768307977786103
I removed some images which i uploaded previously just to check if Google shows any images of the listing even when I have removed all. I find Google is not actually showing the images but the system is showing a sign instead of the removed images. I don't why these signs are still visible on search and even when I am logging in to my business account.

unwanted images and this particular sign is still appearing. Hope you can help me out.

Regards,
Abhijit

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
actually on your photo sub page there is just the "logo" visible and linked. And this shows up within your business page (but not with the Knowledge Panel (KP) if googling fro the business). This is (at least IMHO) the reason for not getting a picture shown up on the KP of our business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Helmut Geissler

Hi..! I need to know how can I solve this issue. Ca you please let me know if there is any way I can solve this issue and my images appear on Google search.