AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Business Listing Showing but not for certain keywords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business site should show up for "Heating and Cooling Brown Summit, NC" for Triple A HVAC etc. but its not? I did talk to support chat and did fix this issue. 

1. & 2.) Triple A Heating and Cooling, 7677 North Carolina Highway 61 N. Browns Summit NC, 27214

3.) 336 215 1316

4.) https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/104615592607294149430/104615592607294149430/about?_ga=1.254276168.1554...

Is there something else I need to do here?

Thanks

Triple A Google Business Listing.JPG

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Phil R
March 2017

Re: Google Business Listing Showing but not for certain keywords?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Phil R

few remarks:

1# naming: 

your actual name of the listing as "Triple A Heating and Cooling Browns Summit Greensboro NC" violates their Guidelines for representing your business on Google and this vioation doesn't improve your ranking but turns it into bad.

The listing should named as "Triple A Heating and Cooling" only.

2# the service area actually is specified as a 60 miles radius.

According our experiences it isn't good and giving you any ranking benefit either.

The service area should not bigger then 30 miles in radius

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Phil R
March 2017

Re: Google Business Listing Showing but not for certain keywords?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Phil R

few remarks:

1# naming: 

your actual name of the listing as "Triple A Heating and Cooling Browns Summit Greensboro NC" violates their Guidelines for representing your business on Google and this vioation doesn't improve your ranking but turns it into bad.

The listing should named as "Triple A Heating and Cooling" only.

2# the service area actually is specified as a 60 miles radius.

According our experiences it isn't good and giving you any ranking benefit either.

The service area should not bigger then 30 miles in radius

Google Business Listing Showing but not for certain keywords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey, sorry for the HUGE delay, google community doesn't show up when you reply in my gmail account, weird! 

Well, I have made the updates you suggest and not sure how long this takes, but I'm showing up for "Heating and Cooling Browns Summit NC" but my competition that is also in "Brown Summit NC" show up when I type in "Heating and Cooling Greensboro NC" which is the big city and where all the business is. See this screenshots:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kilcuupobm61vkb/heating%20and%20cooling%20browns%20summit%20nc.JPG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rn10wzm1vkjmja2/heating%20and%20cooling%20greensboro%20nc.JPG?dl=0

As you can see the "...Greensboro NC" you see other competition in "Brown Summit" but not my company? I have done everything right, keep building on the business page, getting reviews, adding info to Google Plus, and building the site with SEO aspects but STILL not showing and my competition is doing nothing much and showing no problem?

Thanks again!