My Business
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Blocked Itself from Collecting Money!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm posting here because it's literally the only place I can post for support on this issue and I am hoping Google sees it, lol.

I had a Google Apps for Work account. That company folded and the bank account was closed. I cancelled/deleted the associated Apps account. Then I got an email from google that I had a small balance (like $3) remaining but my payment method was no good (because I cancelled the bank account/check card).

I'm an honest guy and want to pay it, but now I can't log in to pay it because that account is deleted, nor can I contact support via phone because I dont have a pin, nor can I send an email. The invoice google sent has no contact info.

So basically, Google in it's infinite efforts to create a support firewall, have prevented me from paying them, threatening to deactivate my cancelled account, lol.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Blocked Itself from Collecting Money!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I don't believe we can help you here much as "GoogleApps for work" is a different matter from GoogleMyBusiness.

You should get better help here:
https://support.google.com/a/answer/60233?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I cannot get a pin because I can't log in to that account. That's why I posted here.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

ok

I then will bring your thread to the attention of our Google guide here.
Lets see what she will reply

(for my own purpose: your help is needed)