My Business
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Golden feather family salonn

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my reviews are being constantly withdrawn. we conduct seminar events and when a lot of people review us this happens i suppose . But that i would rather ask my client to review other comercial apps . as they allowus to review more 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Goldenfeather F
January 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi GFF

Yes, many reviews in a short space of time can trigger Google's review suspension algorithm, as can leaving reviews using the same IP - which might happen if people are at a seminar and using the event provided Wi-Fi.

this is the 'price' of doing business with Google I guess, and as you've pointed out there are many other options available for your customers to leave reviews if they wish.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Goldenfeather F
January 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi GFF

Yes, many reviews in a short space of time can trigger Google's review suspension algorithm, as can leaving reviews using the same IP - which might happen if people are at a seminar and using the event provided Wi-Fi.

this is the 'price' of doing business with Google I guess, and as you've pointed out there are many other options available for your customers to leave reviews if they wish.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your reply . i am still disappointed with the solution. However i kind of understand the policy .

my concern is that many small eCommerce websites provide better reviewing system and google is bad in this regard

cheers 
avinash