My Business
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Getting error message "Enter an address and marker that specify the same place."

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have recently moved my business to a new location, and have tried to edit the address on the google page, but receive the message "Enter an address and marker that specify the same place."  I have double checked the new address multiple times, and it is correct.  The marker marks the exact location as well, but I still receive the error message.  The business page is https://plus.google.com/100327409106591157482/

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Getting error message "Enter an address and marker that specify the same place."

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Chad D

Frankly said

I feel not very motivated to help you as IMHO the name of the listing violates their "Guidelines for representing your business on Google"

Feel free to edit the name of the business listing asap and providing two screenshots

- one showing the situation with  the old address in oyur dashboard and

- a second showing the same view while you are trying to edit the new address "15218 Wild Meadow Place, Leo, IN 46765" getting the error message (I btw have never see as of yet a message like you quoted)

I then am happy to come back with you