My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Get rid of unverified sites

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a business that has only ever had a single location. Yet when I look at the "locations" page for that business, I see the same location showing up 8 times.  Only one of these is verified.  7 others show up as "Not published," "formatting errors," and "Download not enabled."

How can I delete these other "locations" or merge them into the correct one?  Is there any way that one of these erroneous sites could have reviews attached to it?  How can I tell? If so, how can I keep the reviews but attach them to the correct, verified, and only location?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Get rid of unverified sites

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Torre A

Are you looking in the Dashboard, in the List view ?

List view is for bulk location management and looks for possible errors across the web.

Switch to card view >> how many in the dashboard ?

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Re: Get rid of unverified sites

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I can't tell. Nothing on the screen says dashboard, list, or card and I see no mechanism for switching views.
There are 8 identical screenshots from google maps showing the same location and under 7 of them it says "Manage Location." Under the eighth, it says both "Manage Location" and "View Location."