My Business
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

GOOGLE BUSINESS OWNER REQUEST

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi ! I WORK FOR MY CUSTOMER VE MOTORS INC IN LUTZ FLORIDA, HE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH  HIS GOOGLE BUSINESS ACCOUNT , AND I TRY MANY TIMES RECOVER NOT WITH  MY EMAIL , BUT STILL NOT GET ANY RESULT THE VEMOTROS INC SHOW PERMANENT CLOSED , IF YOU CAN PROVIDE ME  A PHONE FOR TALK WITH SOMEONE AND SEND DOCUMENTS THAT HE IS IS REAL OWNER , THANK YOU AND SORRY FOR CAPITAL LETTER

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: GOOGLE BUSINESS OWNER REQUEST

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jorge H,

I have approved the reopen requests via MapMaker. This can take some time to reflect on Google Maps.

If you would like to contact Google.

Contact Google with these links:
https://support.google.com/business/contact/business_c2c_na?hl=en&rd=1#cft=5
Alternatively, you can use this link: https://support.google.com/business/contactflow

Regards,

Ben Fisher Google+ | Twitter 

Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank You Ben F , I HOPE RESOLVE THIS SOON.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
My pleasure Jorge.
Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO 

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi! Ben, Still the problem persist, even call with google but not fix nothing , other owner have the google business(VE MOTORS INC IN LUTZ FLORIDA) and some guys try extortion he pretend I pay $400, for recover my account , of course is not my is my customer, tell me what other resource we have other choice for us
for get the ownership google business .
Thank You