My Business
664 members online now
664 members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

GMB Monthly Performance Reports? Where did they go?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I get the "Monthly Performance Reports"? I used to get them for all of my clients, now I only get one. I have checked the settings and I have the correct email and I do get updates when a user leaves a review, but no monthly reports? I see others with the same issue online, but no one seems to know where this option is located:

https://plus.google.com/+LindemanInsurance

1 Expert replyverified_user

GMB Monthly Performance Reports? Where did they go?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

The performance reports do not come out regularly. It is easier to login to your dashboard and look at the insights.

Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO 

Re: GMB Monthly Performance Reports? Where did they go?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why can I NOT get past monthly performance reports? I did sign up for them by clicking the box but what happens is Google supercedes these reports with flyers/advertisements for adwords. Thus I miss 3 months out of 12. There should be a way, (automated) which the reports come up in Google analytics. It is very useful tool but as it is inconsistent in terms of getting the report. Is there anyone out there that knows how to get past Google monthly performance reports.

Thanks,

Chris L.