My Business
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

GMB HOURS THAT EXTEND INTO THE NEXT DAY

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,
There is an official GMB help guideline about what Im about to ask you, but it's not clear enough, so I thought I confirm with GMB Contributors, and especially by @Marissa_GMB 
I  understand the answer about GMB HOURS THAT EXTEND INTO THE NEXT DAY https://support.google.com/business/answer/6303076

If a set of special hours extends through midnight and up to or past noon on the next day, I should break the hours into multiple sets:

- one that runs until the end of the first day, and

- one that begins at midnight of the second day.

A set of special hours should not exceed 24 hours.
Yet since in GMB dashboard you have to choose AM/PM option, while splitting the set of hours, I think that the guideline on the link is wrong:

It gives this example.
If your business is open from 7:00PM on one day until 5:00PM the next day, enter your hours as follows:

2015-11-26: 19:00-00:00,

2015-11-27: 00:00-17:00
So my concern is if the GMB Support guideline within the link is OK?
Or since on the GMB dashboard I have to choose AM/PM option, while splitting the set of hours, then I have to set the hours as follows:

GMB Hours advice.png
Thank you in advance,
Justin

1 Expert replyverified_user

GMB HOURS THAT EXTEND INTO THE NEXT DAY

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

I would like to apologize for the lack of reply to your help inquiry. The Google My Business community has recently implemented several improvements that we hope will allow the proper care of help tickets here.

If you still have an issue that needs attention, please take a moment to review our Go-To Guides. These are carefully created to cover most issues someone may face and they provide unique solutions that are easy to implement.

If you have already found a solution, can you provide an update on how you solved your issue? If you are still in need, please do let us know.

Thank you for using Google My Business (GMB) to strengthen your online presence.

Kind Regards,

James