My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

G+ 404 Error & GMB Listing Missing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Good afternoon!

One of my client's is experiencing issues with their Google + Page. As of January 3rd, the page has disappeared and the link now goes to 404 error page. I checked GMB and seems the listing has disappeared altogether. Does anyone know why this would happen? Any insight is appreciated. Thank you!

Jason
2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jason

Without the following information we can not assist you:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you, Priya.

Is there a way for us to send this to you privately? We'd rather not share our client's information publically. 

Thank you, 

Jason

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

not sure @PriyaC is accepting private mails - we all here prefer to help publically at first.

But I have a question as it seems you have access to the dahsboard of your client.

In case this access and is your access  is an Owner access you can try this:

You or the owner of the disappeared listing should go to 

https://business.google.com/manage/#/list

Then clicking top left the hamburger menue he should see this list of links:

screenshot-business.google.com 2017-01-07 15-32-15.png

Clicking the red highlighted link will recover the page in your clients dahsboard.

I however am sure this is successfully only in case the listing was deleted accidentally from the dahsboard.

The link isn't applicabel if the 404 error you mentioned is caused by suspension for spammy or quality reasons.

But in the latter casethe suspended listing doesn't disappread from teh dahsboard it just disappeared from Google.

Give my hint a try.

In case htis isn't helpful and in case Priya doesn't accept private mails there is a last option to contact me offline the forum  I can offer you - mention me then here for more tagging me as   @Helmut Geissler

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Helmut and Jason

If Helmut's tip doesn't work Jason, then yes you can send me details via this link: https://goo.gl/forms/w2FLKyMsA1jrARyn1

That information will go straight to me.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog