My Business
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Flagging Inappropriate review not effective

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have attempted to flag multiple inappropriate reviews but it is not effective my alternative is to reply, I believe its the competition in the same neighborhood as where my business is can someone please review these negative reviews and take them down as they do not look professional on my business page thank you

Wireless Solution iPhone Repair

290 N Main st Brighton Co 80601

(720)372-8540

https://g.co/kgs/AzBxeX

Flagging Inappropriate review not effective

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi, 

Unfortunately, flagging reviews is about all you can do. It's been a problem, but hopefully things will change in the next few years. For now, your best bet is to respond appropriately, and continue building good reviews. It looks like you've been doing great honestly, even with those negative reviews, your 4.7 stars in 74 reviews will likely get no fewer clicks than a 5 stars with nothing but perfect. I seem to remember seeing some studies somewhere that people are more likely to believe a high mix like that than a perfect spread. 

Either way, I know it's frustrating sitting with reviews you feel are undeserved, but looking at the review text, it's pretty unlikely you'll find anyone here that'll escalate that. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.