My Business
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Fix Google Street View

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Okay here's my issue. When my business is pulled up on Google the street view is incorrect. The address of my business is correct on Google maps and the pin is also on the correct spot on Google maps, but the street view continues to show a random spot down the street from our actual business. 

Can someone please tell me how to get this fixed? I've read other posts and forums and they all suggest to fix the pin on Google maps and to make sure the address is correct, but both are correct in my case. Upper management is asking me to fix this issue and I'm at a roadblock. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Fix Google Street View

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

We'll need a little more information to assist.  Can you please list the details of your business (name, address, phone #, website) and also specify exactly what you type into Google that shows the wrong spot?

Joy Hawkins, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Owner of Sterling Sky
Read My Column on Search Engine Land
MyAdvanced Local SEO Training Manual

Fix Google Street View

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It's a law firm. The Borunda Law Firm P.C. in Houston, TX. I just type the Borunda Law Firm in Google search and the "see outside" associated with listing is incorrect. 

Fix Google Street View

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi Borunda!

The issue here is your Law Office is located towards the back of the plaza and Google doesn't have a current streetview of this specific area. You can tell this if you try to get driving directions from a nearby business (ex: S P Waltrip Lodge 1328 to Borunda Law Firm). These directions drop you to the same back road that the streetview shows. 

Streetview can only be updated when Google is able to map this specific area. In the meantime, you can hire a Google Trusted Photographer in your area that can take internal & external photos of your business. These new images that are going to be more relevant to customers should publish above the streetview on your business result in search. 

You'll also want to flag the streetview image to Google, requesting a new version but this may take time to update. 

I hope this helps!

K

Krystal Taing
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how to here.

Fix Google Street View

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

That's what I thought at first, but the address on the street view is a different address than our address. I tried changing the street view but wasn't able to. Also, if you Google search Finance of America Houston, a business in the same building as ours, the building appears perfectly in Street view. 

Re: Fix Google Street View

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Borunda L

What you want to do is go into your dashboard, hit the edit button beside your address and adjust your map marker.  Try and place it in the identical spot that Finance of America has it (screenshot below).  

Street View on your listing should update. It might not happen immediately - it can take 5-7 days.

Joy Hawkins, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Owner of Sterling Sky
Read My Column on Search Engine Land
MyAdvanced Local SEO Training Manual