My Business
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

First time google business setup

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

My business is:

1) Red Hills Oral and Facial Surgery

2) 2648 Centennial Place, Tallahassee, FL, 32308

3) 850.523.3000

I completed the mail verification of the business.  I have had the phrase "Edits to the page are pending. Edits may be reviewed for quality before publishing." for several days now.  I was under the impression that this would typically be resolved in several days.

Are there additional steps that I need to complete?

Thank you for the assistance in advance,

Russell Walther

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Russell W
August 2016

Re: First time google business setup

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello @Russell_W,

Unfortunately verifying a business for Google My Business can be a long process when doing so by mail. I would recommend reaching out to a GYBO partner (Get Your Business Online). They can submit an expedited request to verify your business in 5 days vs. 6-8 weeks. Link: https://www.gybo.com/

Let me know if that helps!

Nick

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Russell W
August 2016

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello @Russell_W,

Unfortunately verifying a business for Google My Business can be a long process when doing so by mail. I would recommend reaching out to a GYBO partner (Get Your Business Online). They can submit an expedited request to verify your business in 5 days vs. 6-8 weeks. Link: https://www.gybo.com/

Let me know if that helps!

Nick

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I talked with a customer service rep on the phone. I had verified via snail mail without a problem. The listing was being blocked by the fact that I had not put www. in front of my website name!

Thanks for the fast reply!

Russell

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi @Russell W and @Nick C,

Thanks for raising this question! The best way to verify is by mail, and you can learn more about different verification options here, as well as lots of other great information on the verification process.

Best,
Liz

GMB Community Manager