My Business
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

First Baptist Church of Hallowell

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our business has moved from 17 Union Street, Hallowell, Maine 04347 to 11 Hope Dr. Unit 2 Hallowell, ME 04347.  Our phone number has also changed from 207-622-6827 to 207- 203-0346.  This move was made back in August of 2016 but had not been updated in google.  How do I verify my account?

1 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Kelleen L

there is an issue to solve before the address change can done.

Apparenty GMaps doesn't know the street address 11 Hop Dr yet.

So I went to MapMaker to create ann address element for the specific address.

Pleas click this link "Address" and confirm me the address marker is correct for your church.

If it is the coorect location I need support from other people to get the address element linked as  "Address" approved and usable.

Don't forget to mention me properly while responding (see below for the reason)

Are you aware being outdated regarding your address on bing.com  too?

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Google decided in their fathomless wisdom changing in March 2017 their system of notifications about new threads or responses in the GMB forum to a very worst behavior. This way they corrupted my workflow entirely. Don't expect I will notified about any new response by you on my posting here unless you're using the mentioning functionality on your new response - mentioning me per " @[my name]"

For my own reference:  "First Baptist Church-Hallowell"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler The marker was on the wrong side of the driveway.  I have switched it now.

Thank you,

Kelleen Longfellow