My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Filtering reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Termitrust Pest Control Brisbane

22 Pineapple St, Zillmere QLD 4034

Australia

13 73 78 

+61 8 6164 3309

https://business.google.com/u/0/b/105000811268457367916/reviews/l/16757531508886848683?service=plus&...

Is there a way to filter the reviews customers see on a google my business page? I don't expect them to be removed I just want them displayed in chronological order from most recent

For example we have had a couple of good reviews that have been posted more recently than a bad one yet the bad review sits at the top of the list an the more recent ones are not visible. The bad review was address and then dealt with the customer concerned directly. This review was from 5 months ago yet the most recent was from month ago and it is displayed.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Filtering reviews

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi

There isn't a way to automatically set how reviews are displayed - Google chooses to always show the ones it deems 'most helpful' first.

However, customers can select the option to see all reviews by most recent; highest score; lowest score and most helpful.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Re: Filtering reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your reply PriyaC,

Unfortunately I cant see that this is the most helpful to either our customers or our business. It would be a good suggestion for google to allow Business Owners to filter the reviews so customers can see we have improved our customer service and have had good reviews to show for it.
Thanks!