My Business
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Feedback.......

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is my first post here.  Someone has left a one star rating for my business - without text, and I don`t think the person is someone who has even stayed here.  Can this situation be resolved?   Jackie

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Feedback.......

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Jackie

You can try flagging the review by clicking on the little flag - this sends the review into human moderation and they'll look at whether it breaks any of GOogle's guidelines. If there isn't any text then I imagine the moderators won't remove it.

You can also respond to the review explaining that you don't have any information about this customer and asking them to provide more information offline to you, or to perhaps even remove the review if it was left in error. That provides information to other people looking at your reviews about the sort of business you are - responsive, polite, willing to help if someone has a genuine complaint etc - which are all very important to people reading reviews.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Re: Feedback.......

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you so much for your helpful reply. Jackie