My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

False and Slanderous Review.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had a man write a false claim of my business. He rated me a one star. He claims to have been to the office but my receptionist and I have never seen him and have no record of his visit. He made 3 google reviews in the last 24 hours. The first 2 were vague and the third one, slandering us, he goes into detail. I emailed him and responded to his review to see if he could clear some things up and in response all he did was change his username to an anonymous google user. Also, his email address and username are a little bit different. His username is Dan <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>.  His email address <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>. I capitalzied the typo he made. The fact that he did come into our office, 3 reviews in under 24 hours with no other reviews, as well as the typo on his own last name lead me to believe this is not a real review. I request you remove the review in an effort to restore a valid representation of my business. I also request the IP address that the review was sent from. Thank you.

Canyon Crossing Chiropractic

5610 176th St. #D105, Puyallup, WA, 98375

253-271-6750

https://www.google.com/#q=canyon+crossing+chiropractic

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove an email address. This is done to protect privacy.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: False and Slanderous Review.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

sorry @Jacob B

we are here in a help forum and don't have any power to take down any Google stuff.

Feel free to  flag the review in question.

But frankly said I wouldn't even waste more time as already done.

I read your response as owner and believe this makes the situation very clear for any other and reasonable patients of your practice

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't see that review, probably it's deleted. Anyway, even if the owner disqualified reviewer as fake one, the average rating went down. This is something Google should have in mind, or people will just close their business profiles.

I also had a problem with my competitor, who just gave me 4 stars with no comment, and I know he wasn't in my store and his public profile shows that he is in the same business as I am. There is no doubt he just wanted to lower my average 5.0 score from my real clients. What can I do in that case?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Sasha E

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you, Helmut! I didn't want to open new thread because this is something similar with my case, but if you think I should open new one, I'll do it.