Hi @gp r
Flag inappropriate reviews
If you find a review that you believe violates Google review policies, you can flag it for removal. The review will be assessed and possibly removed from your listing.
Before you begin
- Check the policy. Only flag reviews that violate Google policies. Don't flag reviews that you don't like but are still factually accurate. Google doesn't get involved when merchants and customers disagree about facts, since there's no reliable way to discern who's right about a particular customer experience. Read the policy before flagging a review.
- Be patient. It can take several days for a review to be assessed, so don’t contact support right after you flag it.
To flag a review for removal:
- Navigate to Google Maps.
- Search for your business using its name or address.
- Select your business from the search results.
- In the panel on the left, scroll to the “Review summary” section.
- Under the average rating, click [number of] reviews.
- Scroll to the review you’d like to flag and click the flag icon .
- Complete the form in the window that appears and click Submit.
Re: False Reviews
Read the flag review proses not sure if it applies. This person has never been to our business ever. The only car we have towed in for repairs in the last 3 months is still here awaiting parts. Husband and wife have been contacted, sighed the work order spelling out prices and time frame for parts and work they have no issues with us and plan on picking it up 2 weeks from now. Do not think it is them. And it's not there name. So have no idea whom this person is.